The IBM Quantum Researchers Program is designed to help members of the quantum information science community get research done faster, with access to more systems with pulse access and larger share of the fair-share queue.
Applicants must have published at least one research paper, preferably in the field of quantum information science.
- Larger share of the fair-share queue on open systems to get more work done.
- Access to additional systems beyond our open systems (limited to 7 qubits).
- Pulse access on the additional systems to optimize gates and research quantum controls.
- Reserve time for exclusive access to systems with dedicated mode queue.
- Private slack channel for collaboration with other researchers in the program.
Please tell us a little bit about yourself